Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I don't want Roll20AM to print a list of all playlists in chat

Edited 1601316276
SOLVED I just had to add 'nomenu' into the command. Like so: !roll20AM --audio,play,nomenu|door_open Leaving the question up in case other people need the solution. When I use this command !roll20AM --audio,play|door_open I get a list in chat of all my playlists. It does what I want, which is to play a random sound from the door_open playlist, but I don't like the clutter. I have another playlist macro that does the same thing, but a single track macro that does exactly what I want, which is to play the sound and not put anything in chat. Here are the other two: !roll20AM --audio,play|far_door_open !roll20AM --audio,play|pressure%20plate I am using version 2.12 I have the playlists on "random single" mode Any idea how this can be fixed?
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
!roll20AM --config, click on playlists, click through the playlist options until you find one your want.  
Victor B. said: !roll20AM --config, click on playlists, click through the playlist options until you find one your want.   Thanks, but I found the 'nomenu' solution for my issue. I really prefer to work with macros to play the specific sound. I prep macros before a session for all the sounds I think I'll need and just delete them afterwards.
Victor B.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Or use menus to set what you want and then use macros to invoke.