Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Do players have access to books bought by game creator

i run two games on roll 20 and i bought 3 books on roll20. i did this because i thought it allowed my players to use the books i purchased when creating their characters. Last night a player had an unfortunate event due to a bad choice. he is rerolling a character and i had to create the character for him as he did not have access to many of the backgrounds i do, as well as some subclasses. can anyone help me out here. is there something i need to do to allow my players access to backgrounds races classes and subclasses from the books ive purchased
David M.
Pro
API Scripter
Go into your main Game page (outside of the VTT), click settings dropdown -> Game Settings. Expand the Compendium Settings section, and select which of your purchased compendiums you want to share in that game. 
ahh it works.. thank you