I've had this happen a few times as well. Maybe not quite as long a delay, but certainly 5-30 seconds. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme of reason as to when it happens my players and I have just assumed it was a normal part of playing on line, occasional lag. 1. Randomly occurs, one player can roll and have it appear immediately another can take several seconds to appear, long enough for them to actually hit the macro button again thinking it hadn't worked. 2.D&D4thEdition is my main game, but I've also had some delays when sorting out and testing macros in my NWoD. In the D&D game everything is done as open rolls and it seems like the delay in chat is for everyone. 3 I haven't made a copy of any of the games but I have seen it happen in more than one. 4 i have noticed it happen both when i have players in a game and when I'm on testing macros alone. A couple of other things I will mention, I use Firefox primarily, as do most of my players. The PC I run the games on uses Windows 10 while the one I do all the sorting out on is still on Windows 7, the problem seems to occur on both PCs. I have also noticed that the more complex the macro the longer it seems to take which i just assumed was due to the macro, although I could test the same macro moments later and have the answer come straight up. In the D&D game it seems most common when the players have been rolling initiative (I did have one player lose a good initiative roll when they decided to reroll believeing the first one hadn't worked, fortunately they accepted it as a glitch in the game going online).