Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Add PF2 Lost Omens Character Guide to Compendium

I see this has been suggested a few times already, and I'm surprised it hasn't gotten the votes yet. It has several races that are very popular (Lizardmen, Leshys, and Hobgoblins) as well as interesting heritages for all the base races.  Having these available for both players and DMs would be very useful imo. On top of those, it also has some interesting organizations such as the Hellknights and Knights of Lastwall (among others) that would be really nice to have available from the compendium. Compared to the books that have already been added it's also on the shorter side, from a work input viewpoint.
Right it would be great if added all the Lost Omens line
Bumping for visibility
Chibi N.
Forum Champion
I'd buy both Lost Omens: Character Guide as well as Lost Omens: Gods & Magic

Edited 1602889918
I would invest in all the lost omens books. As I have done all the PF2 material.
+1
bump (again)
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .