Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can I add players after reaching the limit?

So setting was set, date was set and I reached my players limit then I realized as dm I counted as playing and I needed 1 more. So question is this, can I now adjust player count without resetting game date and players? If so anything I shouldn't do that will make me lose Progress?
Gold
Forum Champion
You (the creator and GM) can adjust that. On your game's home page, press Manage LFG Listing. On that page click the "Number of players needed", change to a higher number, no harm done. Your listing will be re-listed automatically as long as it's still a date in the future, LFG-enabled, and number of players is not full.
Ok so I don't need to worry about Losing my progress, cool. I thank you.
Gold
Forum Champion
You're safe, there, DM Markathan. Expanding the number of players needed in LFG, definitely will not cost any progress. I bump up the number for 2E Tavern all the time. We used to have 50 members. I kept it set on 200 for a long time.&nbsp; Now it's set around 300 because we have more than 220 people in here. One of the only ways that people lose their progress on Roll20, is if you Delete graphics out of your Library (thinking to save space), and not realize that graphic was needed, in-use on a page. Deleting from Library can mess up a page.&nbsp; Other than that the only things that really lose progress would be like deleting a page, or delete the whole game, or delete account. All come with warning pop-ups. Other than that, yeah, if Roll20 is stalling temporarily, it shows that red message at the top of your tabletop, you don't lose anything then except for possibly actions/changes DURING the stall warning message. Anyone looking for Ravenloft AD&amp;D 2nd Edition? Send Markathan a message! Anyone looking for Dark Sun AD&amp;D 2nd Edition? Send me a message (GOLD). Anyone available to play 2E during Roll20CON on the weekend of October 23-24-25? Watch the 2E Tavern for announcements and post a message on here to save your spot and help the DM set the exact times for maximum gaming. Everyone here --- join our Discord forum. You can send Chat messages and get quick answers on Roll20, AD&amp;D questions. Invite Link to Join us on chat:&nbsp; <a href="https://discord.gg/RtdNFMG" rel="nofollow">https://discord.gg/RtdNFMG</a> &nbsp;