Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Burning wheel character sheet: can't find where to modify reflexes/hesitation

Hi, I don't know if this is something that could be changed, but in the current version of the BW character sheet, you don't seem to be able to modify the reflexes or hesitation. I understand that it's done like this so that they can automatically be updated as stats change, but there are certain traits that modify the stats. For example, I'm making a roden character whose "large ears" trait gives them a +1 bonus to perception when calculating reflexes. This happens to bump her over from 4 to 5, so it's pretty important that I can track this somewhere (she's one of many NPCs, so there's no way I'll remember this if it becomes relevant in a couple of sessions). There are also traits that increase/decrease hesitation across the board, and it'd be useful to be able to track that too. Thanks!
The Burning Wheel sheet hasn't been updated since 2018. I'm going to be working on making some new fixes and updates for it soon, and this is at the top of my list. I can't tell you when I'll finish the update, but rest assured that it's a known issue. :)
Amazing thank you!
The new character sheet is amazing! Thanks a lot for all of the work that you've put into it. My group has so far only found one bug with it: It seems like the routine advancement number for attributes is wrong: I'd guess that in the backend the sheet is displaying the number calculated for difficults by mistake, as those two are always identical.