&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Riots across the United States have caused the Department of Justice to reconsider their protocols for securing evidence. In the past evidence was placed into a secure area within a courthouse which was monitored by security in the form of guards, locked cages and safe’s as needed. Recent issues in Seattle and Portland showed that in the event of a national emergency, it may be best to remove the evidence before a natural or man-made disaster as the local authorities may be unable to protect the courthouse from destruction. The Department of Justice has now revised the evidence locker security protocols and in the event of man-made or natural disaster it is preferable to secure and remove the evidence so that it can be temporarily relocated to a federal courthouse that is secure and can afford appropriate security to the items. &nbsp; &nbsp; It is now October, 2021 and the Department of Justice has requested support from its sister agencies in the FBI, and DEA to enter the courthouse with the assistance of security at the 11 th &nbsp;Circuit Courthouse and secure and remove the evidence before Hurricane Anna hits the region. The agents roll up as sheets of rain blow against the sides of the old courthouse, on the steps an unexpected surprise in the form of three college students and a Jesuit Priest. Will&nbsp; you &nbsp;able to complete you mission or there is more to this than meets the eye? Was that copper you taste at the back of your throat?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; Looking for a few players interested in a contemporary game of Call of Cthulhu starting on 13 November 2020 at 6:00 PM EDT. The game will be a two-part tale and involve two gaming sessions. Characters will be provided. If you are interested please contact me, I will be drawing from Delta Green, John Carpenter and Clive Barker. There is a brief vetting process and if you are interested I would like to know more about you! The game will use both Roll 20 and Discord. Please use the link below for more game information. If you are interested please respond to this message. The game is for beginner to intermediate players and is for an audience 18+. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/8694876/call-of-cthulhu-dark-justice" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/8694876/call-of-cthulhu-dark-justice</a>