Hello everyone, I have been playing many different TRPGs for over 15 years, with more than 10 years of that being a DM/GM. Most of my campaigns are run in custom / homebrew settings that are largely shaped by my players involvement in the campaign world. I always try to build my games to maximize the enjoyment of the players and creating a enjoyable roleplaying experience for all of my players. Even though tabletop gaming is more popular than ever, many people who enjoy the hobby still find it difficult to find a reliable GM or even a campaign that matches their preferred system, setting, or theme. As such, I want to offer my services to a more broader section of the roleplaying community as your personal Paid GM. The style of roleplaying I use is a weekly, long term campaign that can be run in specific setting, as a sandbox style game, and can have any theme or genre you desire. I can schedule this anytime and any day during the week, weekends included. New players are welcome, as well as experienced players. Systems I am experienced with include D&D 3.5, 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Mutants and Masterminds, but I am open to other systems as well. My services as a Game Master is charged at a rate of $10.00 per person for a four-hour session made through PayPal, before the start of the game. Paypal is preferred, but alternate methods can be considered. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. If you are interested in hiring me as your GM or have any further questions, please send me a PM on Roll20 or Discord me (FlairBlack#5692).