Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account

[LFP][PAID][Pathfinder][Newbie Friendly] Rise of the Runelords

Edited 1605053078
I am looking for a party to run the Rise of the Runelords AP.  Scheduling is in flux, but current availability is Mon, Wed, Sat, Sun. I am seeking players who wish to immerse themselves in the story with setting appropriate characters.  High priority for interesting and unique characters vs. min/maxed combat machines.    About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now.  I have over 4000 hours logged playing PF, I am fairly experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.  So I always welcome input from players.  (No ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.     I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, that includes lots of different character voices (done poorly), visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.  I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.  I'm here to tell a story. Resume: Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull & Shackles (Ongoing, Book 6): GM Jade Regent (Ongoing, Book 6): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Mummy's Mask (Ongoing, Book 4): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $5 USD per player, per session via Paypal/Venmo/Zelle.   Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Hello, I'm interested in playing this AP. I'll message you for more details.