Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Keep Your Pantheon - Greek Mythology-inspired token set

Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
Get the BUNDLE!! KEEP YOUR PANTHEON is a three volumes token set inspired by all the D&D creatures originating from Greek Mythology. You can get it with a 20% discount for a limited amount of time! This collection includes 71 hand drawn, full colored tokens in High resolution and THREE different versions (Myth Token, Flat & Borderless token. it's more than 200 tokens!), includes: - Nymphs - female and male Cyclopes (with a Myth-Themed Boulder Token!) - the GARGANTUAN BRONZE GOLEM and MEGA HYDRA Tokens (more than 8x8 squares!) - literally TONS of mostruosities - and many, many more! Enjoy this collection of beautifully illustrated tokens into your (not necessarily mythological-themed) digital Ttrpg campaign setting! Link for  Volume 1  (feys and foes) Link for  Volume 2  (undead and non-human folks) Link for  Volume 3  (monsters and otherworldly creatures)
Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
Oh, and we have boulders!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Very nice! Just had to post to express my admiration for the title. :D
Stefano Leone
Marketplace Creator
keithcurtis said: Very nice! Just had to post to express my admiration for the title. :D Thank you Keith! I really appreciate :D