Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [FREE] New Player, First time Playing, Enthusiastic to get involved and join a game. Suggestions on where to start and help most welcome.

Hi! I'm brand new to Roll20 and to this in general really. I'm not completely Green as iv watched a butt tone of D&D and Edge of the Empire on YouTube, Which is the reason I'm interested in trying it out for my self. Any one kind enough to take me on and show me the ropes would be very apricated.  I'm based in the UK so I'm on GMT but US, AUS ect. times work. Don't mind Doing a bit of RP as well, just eager to jump in. Thanks every one.
Hey, my name is Ryan. I am a Dungeon-Master looking for players for my up coming homebrew campaigns, I believe you would fit in quite well. to give a general idea of our current groups and playstyle; we play very laxed and at times make fun jokes at the table, all the while finding new ways to have fun. I am a somewhat new DM and the players I have yield about a year of experience. The tables we are running will be worked via roll 20, rollz.org, and discord will if possible communication will likely be worked around such platforms. our goal is to bring more new and experienced players together so that when the time comes we will have a large base for dnd anytime someone feels like playing. we will have 3 tables, run by 3 DM's, and a master DM, if you feel that this is something you would be interested in feel free to E-mail me @: &nbsp;<a href="mailto:ryeswidzinsky@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">ryeswidzinsky@gmail.com</a> discord: MouseTrao#1992 or simply reply here^~^ best day to you, Rye lol sorry for the copy paste message, but we would be happy to teach you some things and have fun^~^
Hi Joe I GM a long running sci fi rpg with three players We're looking to recruit more crew for our starship if you're still seeking a game &amp; not set on D&amp;D PM me if interested - Jeff
Hey hey! I would love to host for you! DM me, and let's talk!