Hello, I am Skuldegry or Skul ive been playing in and running games on roll20 for just over 3 years, in that time ive found i enjoy running games for people as much as i enjoy playing in them. I've pretty strictly stuck to D&amp;D 5th edition, its the edition i got into because of high rollers on youtube, as well as is evident still the most popular version of the game to play. I try to ensure my players have role play every session, and combat as often as fits with the game. As for any home rules i use. Stat Generation I prefer my players to roll stats, and to re roll until the player has 2 stats that are 16 or above. HP Generation When my players level up i allow them to roll or take average, if they choose to roll and get a 1 on the dice they take the average instead. Action Economy I know the rules state action economy, I allow skill checks depending on perceived complexity of what the player is trying to do they may be a action, a bonus action, or no action required, and a potion is a bonus action. Homebrew/3rd Party Content I allow Homebrew content on a case by case basis dont be afraid to ask me about things you have or find. This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of&nbsp; $10 per session/week or $30 a month . Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements . Payment is expected by 24 hours after the session if you pay on a weekly basis, if you pay on a monthly basis the payment will be expected up to 24 hours after the first session of the month. I am looking for 3-5 people, a minimum group of 4 with a maximum of 6 players, I am accepting first time players as well as veterans of dnd, all i request is that anyone interested is laid back and has common sense. If you are interested please dont hesitate to reply to this post or to my LFG Listing, tell me a little about yourself, about any character concepts you have, if you have any questions please feel free to ask me. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/259544/curse-of-strahd" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/259544/curse-of-strahd</a>