Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Forever-DM looking for an oppertunity to be a player for once. GMT+2

Pretty much as stated above. I have been running a 5e game for about a year now and would like to have a trip to the other side of the screen, so to say. I am a 21 year old guy from Denmark who enjoys all things fantasy and sci-fi. I am flexible when it comes to class selection/ party role if that is a concern. I am not shy about dark and mature stuff, but I am not looking for a dedicated erp. I am available to play any day except Wednesday, as that is the day I host my own game and Saturday, as that is Warhammer 40k day. So if anyone is running a game (or want to start one) near my time zone or don't mind the time difference, I would like to play along.
Could you play today at 8pm pst?
I am sorry mate, but that is like 5 in the morning for me. If my math hasn't failed me your game is probably long over by the time I write this. I can make it work, but only in the weekend for obvious reasons. So if you could move your game to Friday, I could join. That might be a lot to ask for some random guy, but I can't make it work any other way with that 9 hour time difference. If that is something you are willing to do however, would you mind telling me a bit about your group and game?
Hey hey! I'm putting two new tables together, and have nine already. Perhaps we can fit you into one of them. DM me, and let's talk!