Hi there! I recently got the chance to start playing Pathfinder 2E and I've been having a blast with it so far, so I would love to run a beginner-friendly one-shot module called "Little Trouble in Big Absalom." I've run lots of other beginner-friendly games like this before, either for Pathfinder 1E or for D&D 5E, so I'm looking forward to running this one for some newer folks (whether new to PF2E, new to RPGs like this in general, or maybe even just new to this particular adventure)! Here's a brief description of the adventure: Always living in the shadows is hard when you're a clever and regal creature like a kobold. Now it's time to make a name for yourself and bring honor and prestige to your clan. In Little Trouble in Big Absalom, you take on the role of one of five kobolds from the Hookclaw clan tasked with exploring a treasure-laden vault discovered by a team of Hookclaw diggers. Enticed by the potential wealth, the kobolds must brave terrible dangers to survive and return to the clan as mighty heroes! Since this is meant to be a beginner-friendly game, players will be provided with pre-made 1st-level kobold characters unless they wish to make their own original kobold character beforehand (with approval). And for those who aren't familiar with Pathfinder 2E, the basic rules and mechanics are fairly similar to D&D 5E and will also be explained and clarified during the session itself. So don't be afraid to give it a shot if you want to see what Pathfinder is like and go on a fun adventure! The one-shot will be this Saturday (Oct. 24) at 7 PM CDT [GMT–5] and will probably run for 2-4 hours. We'll use Discord for voice chat and Roll20 for maps and other stuff. If you have any questions about anything, just let me know and I'll reply when I can! And please note that this posting is not first come, first served and I'll try and leave it up for a day or so to allow people to respond and ask questions and so on.