Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Confusion with purchase of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Bundle.

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hello! I'm wondering what I'm not understanding.  I purchased the Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th Edition Bundle just now. I can't seem to navigate to a compendium entry under the Tools from the home screen; however, if I make a game using the character sheet I can view the compendium in that game. Shouldn't I be able to navigate to the compendium specific to Warhammer Fantasy without starting up a game?  I can do that with the other compendiums I've purchased. Thanks! Senjak
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Did you select the right character sheet? It should be the one that has "by Roll20" or "by Cubicle 7" in the name, not any of the older character sheets.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I was able to see the compendium iff I set up a game and selected the character sheet.  I was wondering why I wasn't able to browse the compendium outside of a game context, as I can with all of my other compendiums.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Oh, I guess they forgot to do that part, or maybe that part is delayed a bit and becomes available shortly?
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Hopefully!  I'm really just being a squeaky wheel to point out an abnormality, right now I'm running enough games!
Kavini
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
Hi Senjak, It takes a little while for the game to appear on Roll20's listing, but you can find the compendium here . Let me know if this helps! Nic
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
That does, thanks!  I am amused that I simply purchased it too quickly once it appeared!
Im struggling to locate the reikland map. Could anyone advise where I should be able to access this?

Edited 1603645208
I purchased the WFRP bundle too. The only change I detected was that my Tokens list now includes a bunch of WFRP character tokens (Stevedore, Bawd, etc.). I can't find any tokes for skaven, cultists, bloodletters or the like, even though they were featured in the pictures. The interactive map of Reikland is also very well hidden, it appears. And I have no idea how to access the Compendium. I haven't bought any other stuff (I did have some comfy cabin stuff, but I guess it has been some holiday feature), so I have no idea how to access these bundles, and there's a dearth of instructions. So I would also appreciate any and all help in the matter. I have started my WFRP campaign about a year ago, so I sure hope I don't have to start a new game to get to the new stuff. That would cause at least 1d6 Insanity.
I too have no idea how to access the Reikland map and add it to the layout. Doesn’t appear in assets
Hi do you mind telling me how you found it? Mikko T. said: I purchased the WFRP bundle too. The only change I detected was that my Tokens list now includes a bunch of WFRP character tokens (Stevedore, Bawd, etc.). I can't find any tokes for skaven, cultists, bloodletters or the like, even though they were featured in the pictures. The interactive map of Reikland is also very well hidden , it appears. And I have no idea how to access the Compendium. I haven't bought any other stuff (I did have some comfy cabin stuff, but I guess it has been some holiday feature), so I have no idea how to access these bundles, and there's a dearth of instructions. So I would also appreciate any and all help in the matter. I have started my WFRP campaign about a year ago, so I sure hope I don't have to start a new game to get to the new stuff. That would cause at least 1d6 Insanity.
Same as other posters, can't find the map or maps anywhere.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
The compendium still isn't showing up in the normal listing, but the link above does allow you to access it.  There is a scan of the map; however, it really isn't at a usable resolution, I found it to be far to low resolution to for the place names to be readable.
+1 having the same problem locating the map.
Well hidden as in that I still haven't found it! Well hidden like Ghal-Maraz. Oh well, on the way here I noticed somebody giving this link on another thread with similar questions to this: <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/172907037/cyJ7VeKdAmAV5FMqzEjEFw/max.jpg?1603570215" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/172907037/cyJ7VeKdAmAV5FMqzEjEFw/max.jpg?1603570215</a> The map is there. I don't know how interactive it is. Looks like a scan of the map that comes with the RPG. I was expecting something more than just a scan - if we make notes on the map with the basic Roll20 editing tools, one misclick will delete all notes. It's still better than nothing! antony J. said: Hi do you mind telling me how you found it? Mikko T. said: I purchased the WFRP bundle too. The only change I detected was that my Tokens list now includes a bunch of WFRP character tokens (Stevedore, Bawd, etc.). I can't find any tokes for skaven, cultists, bloodletters or the like, even though they were featured in the pictures. The interactive map of Reikland is also very well hidden , it appears. And I have no idea how to access the Compendium. I haven't bought any other stuff (I did have some comfy cabin stuff, but I guess it has been some holiday feature), so I have no idea how to access these bundles, and there's a dearth of instructions. So I would also appreciate any and all help in the matter. I have started my WFRP campaign about a year ago, so I sure hope I don't have to start a new game to get to the new stuff. That would cause at least 1d6 Insanity.
Having similar issues with this module - Cubicle 7! Roll20! We need some documentation with this please. As with others this is the first module I have purchased for roll20 and no idea what and where everything is.&nbsp; Things I have found: Rules - can be found either from the "i" tab in the right hand window or within roll20 at the link @NicB gave (<a href="https://www.roll20.net/compendium/WFRP" rel="nofollow">https://www.roll20.net/compendium/WFRP</a>) Token set - only includes the career portraits Monsters - the "i" tab, navigate to monsters. Drag and drop a monster to the VTT. A token appears and a character sheet pops up. This character sheet can then be found (once you close it) in the journal in characters. The character sheet has functionality - if you mouse over anything and it turns red it does something. Except Wounds - click on W on the stat list and nothing happens. But you can change W on the token Map - there is a copy of the Reikland map in the compendium. Open any compendium page. Go to very top of this page and select "home". Scroll down, select "Rulebook" under the image. Scroll down and in the Glorious Reikland section there is a Map of the Reikland. It is pretty high res, but can find no way to show it to the players or annotate it - which is basically useless. Character sheet - Bit disappointed with this. I kinda assumed the compendium would work with the character sheet. But it doesn't as far as I can make out. It all looks very pretty but if I want to add a career, a weapon, trappings, a spell - anything - I have to do all the grunt work adding in the details. Or am I doing something wrong? Also - I tried the character sheet before I purchased the bundle and it seemed to look and work identically. Do you get anything extra by buying the bundle? Bottom line - we need documentation Cubicle 7 and / or roll20. You have taken our cash now tell us how to use this thing.
Whoah - just discovered if you drag a career from the compendium over the character sheet it appears on the character sheet.&nbsp;
OK - that solves a few issues but not everything.&nbsp;

Edited 1604572576
I've bought this too and for now, I'm really not impressed. The only useful feature I found is dragging the compendium items into the sheet, but that's it. The map seems to only be available as a handout and not in a good resolution (it's under lore -&nbsp; Reikland map). I have not found a way to actually put it as a map, which is what it would be useful for. I guess I could use the URL to download it and then reload it as an image, but that defeats the point. The character sheet is handling the xp in a weird way (I get two different amount of total experience with the same sheet, stats and process, just entering in one everything by hand and in the other as much a possible from the compendium) - And I'm not yet talking about the fact that this is a few hundred of XP over my own calculations. Has anyone else experienced that? I am seriously considering getting a refund :/ I'm a bit worried that it will be a trouble for my game, though. I don't want it deleting my character sheets and stuff, especially not since I've made most of that without using the compendium at all...
Marty J. said: Whoah - just discovered if you drag a career from the compendium over the character sheet it appears on the character sheet.&nbsp; Can you include any print screens showing how the character sheets get updated when you drag and drop career over it? It does not work for me, while other things like dropping items, etc. work well