Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Kobold Press - Deep Magic

Edited 1604431164
Hi, I posted about a few months ago about Kobold Press's Deep Magic product, and after advice I raised a detailed support ticket with a whole bunch of issues with this. Literally -nothing- has been done to fix any of the bugs I raised, of which there are many! Can someone please advise if I should be contacting Kobold Press about this or Roll20? I'm really disappointed with the quality of this product, so many broken links prove that it clearly didn't even get a cursory proof-reading before going to market. A really shocking lack of quality control going on here. If anyone is thinking of buying this product right now - save yourself the trouble, at least until it's been fixed! Manny
Hey Manny, We see that you responded to your previous tickets recently, and we have passed the issues you found along to the production team! We will be working with Kobold to ensure that these get resolved. Our sincerest apologies that this slipped through the cracks for as long as it did. This is not acceptable and something we are making every effort to avoid going forward! If you, or other folks who come across this find similar issues with Deep Magic or other official content on our marketplace, please feel free to send in a report via our Help Center. Official Roll20 Marketplace Bug Form
Thanks Despar, I appreciate the response and am looking-forward to some fixes for this potentially fantastic product. Manny