Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Marketplace Currency

Good afternoon everyone.  My group is looking into gifting some items to our DM for Xmas, as we are almost done with our current campaign.  Can someone please advise if the Marketplace is in local currency (Canadian Dollars) or if it is always in USD?  I just want to see how far our money will go, and what we need to collect to get the items we are looking for. THANKS in advance.
Gold
Forum Champion
I believe i remember hearing that the Marketplace is always in USD and the conversion-rate is according to your payment method's currency conversion rate.  Someone else will have to verify this to be sure, I'm in the US myself.
This is what I am thinking, I will purchase based on this assumption.  THANKS
Gold
Forum Champion
if this helps, the US prices are commonly $4.99, $5.99, $24.99. There are some other price tiers also, but those are commonly seen prices. If it's saying those numbers, it's surely expressed in USD.
Stephanie B.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Good morning, Ian! As of this morning's code push, the currency (USD) is now displayed on product listings in the marketplace to help with this confusion.
Stephanie B. said: Good morning, Ian! As of this morning's code push, the currency (USD) is now displayed on product listings in the marketplace to help with this confusion. I noticed this, this am.  Thank you so much!!  Now....can you do anything about the crappy exchange rate ;)