Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed; Death in the Lands of the Damned

A world in Turmoil. Wars , new evils sent from the most vile places threaten to plunge the world into chaos. As a group you are tasked with bringing back 7 who were taken to the lands of the Damned as hostages and to stop a War to end all wars . No evil alignments starting 1st level no restriction on Race or Occ . This is Palladium 2nd ed. playing via Roll20 and DISCORD . Saturdays starting DECEMBER 19th 2020 . that will be our session 0 to do Charcter Creation seeking 4-6 players, This an ongoing campaign Comment or message if interested
What time on Saturdays are you considering to start the game and how long are the sessions? Also, how long do you envision the campaign itself lasting? Thanks.
Andrew said: What time on Saturdays are you considering to start the game and how long are the sessions? Also, how long do you envision the campaign itself lasting? Thanks. 7-11pm cst  and the campaign will be open ended
Unfortunately I have another commitment during most of that time. Good fortune with the game.
what time on saturday because that sounds like quite an exciting campaign
Michael F. said: what time on saturday because that sounds like quite an exciting campaign stated above 7-11pm cst
Currently have 2 players seeking 4 more
Seekng players for this Campaign
still seeking 4 players
almost have a full party seeking 2 players
stil seeking 2 players
seeking 2 players
campaign starts soon seeking 2 players
I would love to join the group. I used to play when I was a kid. This would be my 1st time online though.
lost a player seeking 1 to fill out our party roster
still seeking a player
campaign has started seeking 1 more player
 still seeking 1 more player
Stll seeking 1 player
still needing 1 player
stil seeking 1 more player
lost a player now seeking 2
needing 2 players for our campaign
game returns next week seeking 2 players
seeking 2 players
needing players for this campaign
seeking players for this campaign
Hey, are you still seeking players? I've played PFRPG for years, I'm running a game on Roll20 myself, and I can make play any character. Is there a need in the group?
I am also seeking a spot in this group. 
Tim, Are there still vacancies for this campaign. How many players do you currently have, and what is the number you are aiming for? I used to run Palladium all the time back in the days, and my current game group has been inactive more that I would like so I'm looking to add a game on the side. Am also open to adding character hooks to other characters so there is a connection day 1. Shoot me a message if that sounds good!