Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

wfrp 4e compendium

I bought the 4e compendium for my game but I cannot find the monster tokens!  Can anyone help me figure this out?  It said the compendium came with all the tokens for characters and monsters
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The tokens are attached to the monsters in the compendium as default tokens. You need to create a game using the Warhammer 4e official sheet and ensure compendium access is enabled (it should be by default). Then navigate to the compendium tab and check out the monsters section:

Edited 1604999590
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Although, I just noticed that there is a token pack as well as part of the bundle, is that the part you are trying to locate? If so, they will be under your art tab in your marketplace purchases under the header "Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4e Core Tokens": Monsters seems to be a bit of a misleading statement for the token pack since it seems to be playable classes in the most part from what I can see/understand of the system, no traditional 'monsters' as such but I suppose that is why it is only available as part of the bundle since the monsters are accessible from the compendium as above. I'm still looking for the map though... ahhh, there it is, in the compendium, under the lore section!
@zeichael have you managed to do anything with the map? I too have finally found it, but can't use it. You can't seem to drag it into your game or annotate it or even show it to the players. 
No.  I figured the other things out but I can show the map to the players buy don't know how to annotate it yet
Have added the map issues to the main WFRP character sheet thread as a request.
The monster tokens work.  I was using a different character sheet.  You need to use the official sheet for the monster tokens to populate on a map