Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cyberpunk Red's Sheet is bugged

The color of the words in certain areas should be white, instead they are red right now
Richard T.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
That sounds like a translation sheet bug, they've been updating how translation works and other backend upgrades so that's likely the cause. Either it'll be restored soon or it may need to be recreated. 
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Was this issue fixed? Not that it maybe matters much, but there is a new Cyberpunk Red sheet on the way, that looks like the sheet from the full version of the game.
ᐰndreas J. said: Was this issue fixed? Not that it maybe matters much, but there is a new Cyberpunk Red sheet on the way, that looks like the sheet from the full version of the game. is there an ETA on that sheet?
There is a bug on that new sheet, which is not calculating Assault Rifle and Melee attacks accurately. Any idea who to reach out to?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
The new Cyberpunk Red sheet is available. Both older sheet have been renamed "Cyberpunk Red Jumpstart Kit" to make things more clear.
It seems the weapon attack buttons are not all working correctly on the sheet. The shoulder weapons and autofire buttons are pulling the wrong bonuses. I'm not sure who to alert to this or if this is the best place to put that.
Mike R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jamie said: It seems the weapon attack buttons are not all working correctly on the sheet. The shoulder weapons and autofire buttons are pulling the wrong bonuses. I'm not sure who to alert to this or if this is the best place to put that. Which one are you using? I know the old Quick Start ones are still kicking around in the wild, there's also two based on the full rules "Cyberpunk Red" and "Cyberpunk Red Tabbed" (which is mine). Unfortunately,  each option was put together by different people though so who's responsible for bugs depends on which one you're using. 
Mike R. said: Jamie said: It seems the weapon attack buttons are not all working correctly on the sheet. The shoulder weapons and autofire buttons are pulling the wrong bonuses. I'm not sure who to alert to this or if this is the best place to put that. Which one are you using? I know the old Quick Start ones are still kicking around in the wild, there's also two based on the full rules "Cyberpunk Red" and "Cyberpunk Red Tabbed" (which is mine). Unfortunately,  each option was put together by different people though so who's responsible for bugs depends on which one you're using.  I'm using the one that just says Cyberpunk RED, no Jumpstart ones or the tabbed one. I picked it because it looked exactly like the one from the book but after using the Tabbed one I'm realizing how much more stuff I can put on that sheet so I'll probably be switching over to that. Luckily I'm still in the planning phases of game so it won't be too difficult.
Jamie said: It seems the weapon attack buttons are not all working correctly on the sheet. The shoulder weapons and autofire buttons are pulling the wrong bonuses. I'm not sure who to alert to this or if this is the best place to put that. I'm also not getting damage rolls in the macroed prompt.
Matt M. said: I'm also not getting damage rolls in the macroed prompt. The Tabbed sheet seems to work much better but there's no place for critical injuries and there's a few other minor issues I posted in another forum post. The standard sheet doesn't have a way of modifying attack rolls for high quality weapons, doesn't seem to have any way of modifying damage rolls for weapons, it doesn't have a brawl or martial arts category for weapon rolls and attack rolls. It's got a nice layout but there's somethings that need to be worked on for it to be a fully functional sheet. Neither sheet has an easy way to do npc's either.

Edited 1611355574
Mike R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Jamie said: The Tabbed sheet seems to work much better but there's no place for critical injuries and there's a few other minor issues I posted in another forum post.&nbsp; Can you point me towards where this was posted? I've been trying to keep an eye out for issues and feedback but can only watch so many places.&nbsp; I've been keeping a list of issues/changes/todo items along with the code for the sheet on Github here:&nbsp; <a href="https://github.com/mraichelson/cyberpunk-red-tabbed/issues" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/mraichelson/cyberpunk-red-tabbed/issues</a>
The cyberpunk RED sheet is using the melee skill value for assault rifle and shotgun.&nbsp;