Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Merging the D&D Start and Essentials Campaigns

Hi everyone, this is my first post and I was not able to find another post that covers my question. I purchased both the starter set Lost mines of Phandelver and the Essentials kit Dragon of Ice spire peak. Both are great but totally awesome if I could combine them. So thats my question is there a way to merge the 2 campaing sets into 1 game so that I have all maps tokens etc? Thank you in advance
The site does not allow combining 2 modules.  You can start with one and import the maps from the other and populate them.  Not ideal but it's the only way I have found. 
You can also use the Character Vault to copy the tokens from one to another. It has to be done one at a time, as far as I can tell. I did that with the Starter and Hoard of the Dragon Queen.
Cheers guys