Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creating my Own Custom Map Packs

I apologize if this is not in the right forum.  Wasn't exactly sure if this should go here or in the Specific Use forum. My question is this - I often run one-shots and quick games with various groups, and I have a series of maps that I usually create for each game to cover basic encounter types - forests, caverns, town, etc.   Each time I create a new game, I have to go in and recreate the maps.  Is there any way I can create my own map pack that I can just load into a game like I would with any purchased marketplace content?  I don't want to sell the maps as Im using images I have, but dont have rights to sell.  So something I just add to the game I create like a token pack or something like that, but all the maps would already be set up.

Edited 1605119663
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
There are two ways to approximate that functionality: 1. [Plus or Pro] -- Create a game where your standard maps are.  Create all future games by cloning this one.  You get the maps in the current state in the new game, but later changes in the source game won't be reflected. 2. [Pro] -- Create a game where your standard maps are.  When you need one, use the Transmogrifier to copy it over.  If you change it later, you can delete it and copy it over again.
Perfect!  Thanks @TheAaron!