Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Star Wars FFG] Looking for a group or a GM and players

Looking for a Star Wars FFG group to join.  Also willing to start a group if enough players and a GM messages me.  I am experienced with FFG's Star Wars system, as well as knowing a large amount of Star Wars lore(both cannon and legends).
Hey! if your willing for a paid game, I'm trying to put one together. already have a GM just need 2 or 3 more players. $10 per person a session.
I'm starting a weekly campaign. Friday, Saturday, or Sunday at 10pm MST.  I don't know if that fits with your time zone requirements. I am playing with a few characters from AK so I try to accommodate a little.  The game is character driven and episodic. So while there will be recurring characters and themes, the story is set to ignore the consequences of the last episode. (the Star Trek Voyager model. lol) While your skill trees and career choices are not restricted the missions of each episode are highly variable. Character and story driven. We're just looking to have a good time for a couple hours or so. I will be trying out a twitch stream element in this campaign. Viewers can chime in a destiny point and followers can revive a player (or an enemy. muhahaha). Let me know if you're interested. We can probably start at 9 if it works better for you. You would be the first non-Alaskan participant and all three of those days work for the group.  Happy hunting.

Edited 1606261153
If there is an opening I would like to try Star Wars FFG-style.  Oh is this Force and Destiny or Edge of the Empire or ???  And not looking for P2P thanks. 
Edge of the Empire. We are ok with career trees from Age of Rebellion as well.