Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

HEAR YE! HEAR YE! Newest map set available: Instant Dungeon Crawl: Caves of Chaos! A homage to the classic!

Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Instant Dungeon Crawl: Caves of Chaos Want to run the classic module but no time to whip up the maps? No problem! Here's your solution! This is a homage to the classic module! Includes fully detailed areas, based on the descriptions but given the Instant Dungeon Crawl interpretation! Includes  the tavern ;  area maps ,  localized area battle maps for the encounters in the wild ;  all of the infamous caves --including empty versions. Empty room map versions are also included so you can re-use the maps or if you want to stock them yourself! All come with grid versions. Just Add Monsters! And please check out the entire  Instant Dungeon Crawl line !
Gold
Forum Champion
Totes cool. Already ran this years ago on Roll20 (before this art pack), might look into playing it again! DND!
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am running this for one of the groups I play in. Real delight for me because this is the module that introduced me to this wonderful game in hobby! To this day, I can still remember how fascinating, how nearly mesmerizing this module was. And I was hooked from them on.
Gold
Forum Champion
Patrick Von Raven said: I am running this for one of the groups I play in. Real delight for me because this is the module that introduced me to this wonderful game in hobby! To this day, I can still remember how fascinating, how nearly mesmerizing this module was. And I was hooked from them on. Absolute classic. Indoor/outdoor, monster hunting, mystery, sandboxy location, the players choose which cave(s) they want to go. So much fun! Have a great session!  I'm curious what system you are running it? Basic/Expert, AD&D, Pathfinder, 5E ??  These maps can work equally well for any D&D or clone system, Old School Essentials has gotten popular recently.
Patrick Von Raven
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I am running 5E.  My campaign started with 4E and then we made the switch. I currently play in a Basic Fantasy RPG campaign and in another 5E campaign, all on Roll20.