Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Few problem with Page Navigator

Hello, I have installed Page Navigator and I have some issues. First, I can use this command: !nav --move,Pages,landing=?|whole    (Work perfectly) But not:     !nav --move,Pages,landing=?|@{selected|character_id}    Doesn't do anything. Second, I can't create a functional location token. In fact, when I created this with the "!nav --setup" it is not listed by the landing=?. And when I tried to click on an icon under " Destination tokens are marked by: " the script crached and I have to restart the sandbox. I can't modify by this command line :     !nav --config,dMarker=name It lead's to the same situation... Is someone can help me ? Thanks. Nicolas
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
If it is the one made by Scott C., I doubt there is much that can be done, and what you experience is probably some of the bugs it have. Last time I spoke to him, he said the current version have several problems. He had an attempt to work on an update for it like a year ago, but it got so massive that he set it aside indefinitely. There is a minimal chance someone else might try to fix some minor issues with it, but by the description it would be pretty daunting.
Thanks a lot for the information. I will try something else.
One api script that is popular is MapChange thats in the one click install. While it does not teleport tokens it does allow you to move player ribbon easier and drag drop token on the board form the journal. One other api script to look at is Teleport Token  this might give you some option though may not be ideal but gives you some options.
Thanks Mark. I had already look at the teleport api. This api script is ideal for me in fact. And the workthat Pat is doing is just amazing. I realy thank you both to try to help me more than I ask and find solution for me. To both of you,  have good game.