Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

[LFP][5e][D&D5e][Free] A Roleplay Heavy Homebrew Setting based partially on Arcana Unearthed/Evolved seeking experienced players Sundays 7 EST

Trying this here again as the two players I found via Roll20 dropped off. Looking for 1 or 2 more adult players for a roleplaying heavy game with some intrigue &amp; some combat. 5E D&amp;D game based partially on Monte Cook's Arcana Unearthed/Evolved. Aside from human (including variant) using the races here: <a href="https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/explo.../special-races" rel="nofollow">https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/explo.../special-races</a> Also available is a sort of awakened beast, that I would homebrew. Summary of the backstory is humans from a dying world were sent to settle in a new one, some were transformed by the travel (most player options) &amp; quickly learned there are locals (the Faen &amp; Awakened Beasts). Experienced DM, still relatively new to Roll20. Have 3 core experienced players in group, who are also experienced DMs. Looking for people who are fairly laid back out of character who can also commit to some role-playing. Game is a mix of humor and drama, both of which occasionally get a little dark. It is Sundays at 7pm. Voice on Discord. Would require a 1-on-1 test game to get to know the player to make sure our styles will work &amp; there would be a probationary period, mostly up to the existing players.
My and my friend are looking for a game and Sunday 7pm (idk which timezone you are but we are both, EST) sounds like a good time. While I am a bit more of a recent player my friend has been playing for around 6 years. Please let me know if you have 2 spots open and what time zone.
It is EST Time Zone &amp; have 2 slots open. Would like to do a test game with you both p&amp; make sure everything gels.&nbsp;
if you still need a player my sunday's are open&nbsp;
Sorry for the slow response Salem, will have to see but willing to do the test game with anyone either way. It is a one-shot to test out if we will gel well. Just let me know (here or message me) what days/times might work for that. @Ellie H. If you are still interested let me know when you would like to do the test game. I am making one that works for a duo as I also have another duo interested.
Ellie H. said: My and my friend are looking for a game and Sunday 7pm (idk which timezone you are but we are both, EST) sounds like a good time. While I am a bit more of a recent player my friend has been playing for around 6 years. Please let me know if you have 2 spots open and what time zone. Salem said: if you still need a player my sunday's are open&nbsp; Just checking in one last time to see either/both of you are still interested. If not I hope you found another great game.
1606053612
Hi there, I'm interested in this, but I couldn't get that link to work.&nbsp; Any chance you can suggested other places I could look for information regarding the setting and or types of characters available?&nbsp;&nbsp; I've been playing rp games for many years, appreciate rp rich games, and while I like attention to roll play and have a good basis in the rules for 5e I think I'm also quite relaxed, so if you haven't already found someone and would like to talk, let me know. junicorn#5775
Junicorn said: Hi there, I'm interested in this, but I couldn't get that link to work.&nbsp; Any chance you can suggested other places I could look for information regarding the setting and or types of characters available?&nbsp;&nbsp; I've been playing rp games for many years, appreciate rp rich games, and while I like attention to roll play and have a good basis in the rules for 5e I think I'm also quite relaxed, so if you haven't already found someone and would like to talk, let me know. junicorn#5775 Weird. I think the link got messed up when I copied from another source and it was shortened automatically on there. Anyways here is the functional link:&nbsp; <a href="https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/explorers/special-races" rel="nofollow">https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/explorers/special-races</a> &nbsp;and I also have the same info on a wiki I have been working on:&nbsp; &nbsp; <a href="https://explorersofanewworld.fandom.com/wiki/Players_Options_and_Resources" rel="nofollow">https://explorersofanewworld.fandom.com/wiki/Players_Options_and_Resources</a> What isn't on there is the option of playing basically an awakened beast that is native to the new world as I would likely do a quick homebrew for that. Most likely candidates for that are a primate (Monkey, Baboon, or big Ape), some oversized rodent, Otter (as I already have something for it:&nbsp; <a href="https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/questarrenrealms/lutrin" rel="nofollow">https://superpowersthatbe.wixsite.com/questarrenrealms/lutrin</a> &nbsp;Though something along the lines of&nbsp;ahuizotl&nbsp;or similar oddity is also possible
Update: Looks like the game is moving to Thursday. Though if have enough interest for the Sunday game will start up a parallel game of a different community from the same world &amp; they might have some interactions at a distance.