Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Advertisement Create a free account Compendium in Game, Join Today

Looking for a group to join during the week!

I am still somewhat new to D&D,I live in the CDT Time zone in America, I tend to be on all week after 3:30 pm, I have played a couple games of Pathfinder, but none of mainline D&D such as 3.5, 5E and so on, I'm looking for a game to join any time during the week so long as its after 3:30 pm. (Just know do not approach if your not open to helping teach a new player who has little to no experience with role-playing or even D&D) Notice:  Please do not  approach  me with Pay to Play Game Sessions, I have no desire to pay to play D&D on this site. If i wished to pay to play D&D i would have went to my local game store that sells D&D stuff and bought items to play irl and joined in a paid session at a game store in my town. (i have been dabbling in homebrew so im a bit confident in trying homebrew games as well) <-- The Message about the Pay to Play is to stop people who  approach  with them to cease i dont want to pay to play)
Sol said: I am still somewhat new to D&D,I live in the CDT Time zone in America, I tend to be on all week after 3:30 pm, I have played a couple games of Pathfinder, but none of mainline D&D such as 3.5, 5E and so on, I'm looking for a game to join any time during the week so long as its after 3:30 pm. (Just know do not approach if your not open to helping teach a new player who has little to no experience with role-playing or even D&D) Notice:  Please do not  approach  me with Pay to Play Game Sessions, I have no desire to pay to play D&D on this site. If i wished to pay to play D&D i would have went to my local game store that sells D&D stuff and bought items to play irl and joined in a paid session at a game store in my town. (i have been dabbling in homebrew so im a bit confident in trying homebrew games as well) <-- The Message about the Pay to Play is to stop people who  approach  with them to cease i dont want to pay to play) Are you interested in 1st edition AD&D?
I wouldnt be opposed to trying it ive heard about AD&D but never tried it my self
Moot
Pro
Hi! We are currently looking for a few people for our 5e campaign. You would be coming in to a new game. Our last was over a year, and we have plans to play a very long time. You sound exactly like the type of person for our game. Thurs nights at 6:30 to 10 central. We stream our sessions. Would be very excited to hear from you. KyngMoot#5454 is my discord if you would like to set up a small interview.