Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium extensions for Pathfinder 1e

Does anyone have any additional compendiums from other Pathfinder 1e books beyond the limited core rulebook, such as the advanced players handbook or advanced races guide?
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
Those are not available on the marketplace, and I doubt they will be.  Paizo has moved on to Pathfinder 2E, so I expect that what exists for 1E is all there ever will be.  It is pretty easy to copy/paste things from the web like d20pfsrd, so using content from other books is fairly simple.
But remember that information needs to be pasted each time you need it. No custom compendium to save information you've used previously.
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
True, but how often do you really need to do that?  In the games I have been in, players aren't generally building characters more than once a year unless they are really unlucky, so it isn't exactly something you need to do every day.  How often do you really need a specific feat or spell to be added to a sheet that isn't in the compendium?  In the 3 PF1 games I play in and the one game I run, it is at character creation and sometimes at level up.  Not having drag/drop for everything hasn't really been a big deal.
True, but how often do you really need to do that? several times per game. It would be nice to even have a list of the magic items to drag and drop. An extended list of feats. New classes to refer to and drag and drop spells from them. I am currently playing a Magus. It is a pain in the ass to keep having to copy and paste everything.
Or to do the same when building NPCs for quick referencing.