Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Creator ART-SHARE thread...?

Edited 1605829666
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I have yet to find one of these on here! I've wanted to see more of my mutual's artwork on here that they are selling on the market place! I just think it would be a fun way to find other artists on here! Is this something we're allowed to do on here? As long as we are creators on the marketplace? Maybe even make this a continuing thread? Like, another place to share your work and advertise yourself. I've seen threads like this on other art sites as a way to help support their fellow artists and draw attention to them. (is this allowed roll20 staff?) IF SO: I'd like you to share your favorite works you have on here with a link to your shop so your fellow artists and gamers can find you! Even post links to your newest content when it goes live! We all want to see! (If so happened~!) So far, I have 10 items in my shop. (Visit my shop HERE ) I am a little bit newer here. Here's some examples of my art! I made some Food Art! To decorate Feasts and Taverns in people's campaign called the: Tavern Food Pack My newest one is my NPC Orc Pack (I'm actually quite proud of this one!)
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
The Roll20 Marketplace & Creative Content forum is meant to serve as a place for Creators to share their new Marketplace releases, ask for feedback, and collaborate. Please do not post about upcoming releases on the forums. Only content that’s already released on the Roll20 Marketplace should be discussed. While Approved Creators are welcome to share links to their released Marketplace content, please do not post links to any off-site sales. That sounds like it would be just fine provided the links are 1) to Roll20 Marketplace sets, and 2) Released content. Share on!
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: The Roll20 Marketplace & Creative Content forum is meant to serve as a place for Creators to share their new Marketplace releases, ask for feedback, and collaborate. Please do not post about upcoming releases on the forums. Only content that’s already released on the Roll20 Marketplace should be discussed. While Approved Creators are welcome to share links to their released Marketplace content, please do not post links to any off-site sales. That sounds like it would be just fine provided the links are 1) to Roll20 Marketplace sets, and 2) Released content. Share on! Sweet! Come at me artists! I'd like to meet ya!
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi Hazel! Nice to meet you.  My favorite art sets that I have created are the  Complete Fantasy Town  and  Complete Sewers and Dungeons . Even though they are two separate sets, they work together well since the sewer system was designed to go under the town. I had so much fun creating these.  Although I have a lot of fun making art sets, my true passion is creating adventures. My most recent two were so much fun to playtest, and I was thrilled with how they turned out.  Seven Souls I & II I am really close to my goal of being a full-time content creator! My future goal is to venture out more as a gaming publisher helping others put their awesome creations on the marketplace for others to enjoy.  Great idea on starting this thread! I'm looking forward to meeting more of the creators. 

Edited 1605752627
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
G'day Hazel :)&nbsp; Nice idea - but I don't see a link for your shop anywhere? Show us your mad skillz?&nbsp; This is my R20 shop: I have around 77 products, almost all of which are either token or map bundles. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/436/game-tile-warehouse" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/publisher/436/game-tile-warehouse</a> TBH I still think my first pack is my favourite because it reminds me how far I've come as an accidental RPG artist. I only got into this 5 years ago and started making giant modular dungeon maps that fit with one another in a dozen genres. I have so many now (almost 1850) and counting&nbsp; that I can't even catalogue them all on my own website and luckily for me R20's product creation process is swift and easy.&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4351/meanders-map-pack-venmire-woods" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4351/meanders-map-pack-venmire-woods</a> My Shipstarter Pack should get a mention, this is my 2nd favourite pack - with dozens of ships of all kinds, pirate cove, treasure island, air ship, ghost ship, burning, sinking, viking, two ships at war, a kraken and lots of challenging other designs it really pushed my abilities.&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4571/meanders-map-pack-shipstarter" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4571/meanders-map-pack-shipstarter</a> And my Modern City gets an honourable. Couldn't find enough modern maps so I decided to make a set. It has expansions now with an airport, supermarket, army base and more and honestly it's a very fun if challenging genre to make maps for, making a sushi bar with tiny sushi? - so much fun - and I look forward to adding to it soon. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4592/meanders-map-pack-modern-city" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/4592/meanders-map-pack-modern-city</a>
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kris and Mark: You're stuff is awesome!&nbsp; I hope to one day create as much content as the two of you!&nbsp; I've seen your stuff around and it's awesome! Nice to meet you! :3

Edited 1605804980
Dsurion
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Cool stuff everyone. I'm Dsurion and in my case I do Pixelart tokens and maps, been doing stuff for roll20 for ... 4 years I think? (here is a little banner I made for another post before) Here is a link to my PROFILE &nbsp;in case anyone would like to see all the packs I have (currently around 80+) I think my most popular pack are the&nbsp; Class Packs &nbsp;which have a lot of tokens for most of the race/class combos, I also have a few cool tileset, my last one was&nbsp; Town Tileset 2 , I also have a lot of animated portrait+token packs because I tend to get a lot of commissions for those, so they usually have a bunch of random stuff (and I still have enough to upload something like 3-4 more packs of those) As another little preview here's is something taken from my game

Edited 1605806390
Erik S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've made a series of 8 "world builder" map packs meant to allow the user to craft custom world maps, or use template continents. Ive relatively recently released my first long campaign Module, and an accompanying art pack that contains the module's art(in case potential buyers are more interested in the art than the campaign&nbsp;module). Here is my marketplace profile. I adopted a different art style for the campaign module &nbsp;and plan to continue that style for future modules. Im also thinking about releasing another volume of "world builder" map packs in that style, though Ive had very little feedpack regarding my packs or module, so unfortunately Im not sure which style is preferred. Module Landing Image Module world map preview Module city map preview World Builder Style
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Heyo, I'm David Hemenway . I make detailed battle maps (mostly fantasy).&nbsp;
The MapHatter
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Nice to meet you too Hazel - looks like you're off to a good start :)&nbsp;&nbsp;
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Kris M. (Maphatter) said: Nice to meet you too Hazel - looks like you're off to a good start :)&nbsp;&nbsp; Yay! Nice to meet you as well. I hope to get more packs out this month. And hello to the rest of you all as well! :3 Your art is amazing! I've seen so many of these and haven't seem some at all! (I'm glad I found them here!) Feel free to post your newest art packs that you release in this thread as well! (I want to make it a continuous art thread) I want to make it a continuous art thread) We should all support each other as artists and creators.

Edited 1605871541
Pancake Goblin
Marketplace Creator
Heya Hazel! I'm familiar with your work as we both posted in the Roll20Con Artists Alley, and it made me smile we are both Emporiums. I've also spotted your stuff in the MP as I'm always having a look around at the Bordered Tokens. Love your Artstyle!&nbsp; I'm Jojo, and run Elvish Emporium. I'm pretty much a Token Artist exclusively, and I am currently working on a&nbsp;Christmas Themed pack. Hopefully to be released just in time for December!&nbsp; I actually would of liked to release it as a fully fleshed out Christmas one shot, but I don't have enough time to learn all that needs to be done to have it out in time. Next year perhaps! I currently have 3 Token packs available, although as mentioned above a new one is on the horizon! My Shop &nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp; It's wonderful you've made this thread.. I find as a creator actually putting myself out there is my weakest skill. (I really struggle on Social Media as well)

Edited 1605881696
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
ElvishEmporium said: Heya Hazel! I'm familiar with your work as we both posted in the Roll20Con Artists Alley, and it made me smile we are both Emporiums. I've also spotted your stuff in the MP as I'm always having a look around at the Bordered Tokens. Love your Artstyle!&nbsp; AW! XD Thank you!! Also, yay another emporium! I love your art style as well! Feel free to post your most recent packs on here to help promote them as well! :) We all need to help support and lift up one another on here! :D (also, good luck on your Christmas themed pack! You can do it! &gt;:3 ) PS: AWESOME STUFF AS WELL Dsurion, Eric S., and David Hemenway!

Edited 1606357544
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Hey, All!&nbsp; I'm Wordforger .&nbsp; As yet, I have 2 character portrait packs in the Marketplace, and am currently working on doing another one as well as a map tile set.&nbsp; I've had less time since I've gotten back to work at my day job, but will likely get another one up sometime before the end of the year. Most likely it will be the tile pack that's finished first, but I also have another character variety pack and a "fur, feather, or scales" pack in the works. Here's my first pack and my second pack with a few of my favorites chosen for the adverts: Here's a page of all the portraits I included in my second pack. I've tried to push myself to make each character I draw look more unique than the last.&nbsp; I'm excited at how that will show in my coming character packs, and look forward to showing off my map skills as soon as I'm finally willing to call my first tile set done. Also wanted to add I'm a big fan of David Hemenway's maps and own several sets he's made.&nbsp; Keep up the good work, man!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Also wanted to add I'm a big fan of David Hemenway's maps and own several sets he's made.&nbsp; Keep up the good work, man! Thanks very much! I'm slowly working on a couple more. :)&nbsp;
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've tried to push myself to make each character I draw look more unique than the last.&nbsp; I'm excited at how that will show in my coming character packs, and look forward to showing off my map skills as soon as I'm finally willing to call my first tile set done. I LOVE your creations so far! Keep up the good work!
Pancake Goblin
Marketplace Creator
So I finally finished my Christmas Oneshot token pack. I'm honestly not expecting these to be that popular, but I had so much fun drawing them all and I think it shows.
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
ElvishEmporium said: So I finally finished my Christmas Oneshot token pack. I'm honestly not expecting these to be that popular, but I had so much fun drawing them all and I think it shows. I LOVE IT! XD You'll do just fine! In fact: If you have a twitter on your profile, I'd recommend sharing it! I'll retweet it for yee! :P (I'm working on a Holiday pack to! :D Not the same theme but these are so cute!)
Pancake Goblin
Marketplace Creator
Hazel's Emporium said: I LOVE IT! XD You'll do just fine! In fact: If you have a twitter on your profile, I'd recommend sharing it! I'll retweet it for yee! :P (I'm working on a Holiday pack to! :D Not the same theme but these are so cute!) I do indeed have a twitter and have shared it! Thanks so much! Good luck with your Christmas pack too!&nbsp;

Edited 1606357458
Wordforger
Plus
Marketplace Creator
ElvishEmporium said: So I finally finished my Christmas Oneshot token pack. I'm honestly not expecting these to be that popular, but I had so much fun drawing them all and I think it shows. I love these!&nbsp; It actually made me think of one of my GM buddies because it's exactly the sort of humor she'd appreciate.&nbsp; I had to show this to her.&nbsp; I personally can't decide if I like the menacing snowman or the mimic gift the best.
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Reposting up on here to keep this thread alive! I've got some new goodies to share! (Don't forget I made this thread so you can share your newest or most favorite packs with some links to help promote yourself!) I have two new packs! Tavern Food Pack: Second Course! And&nbsp; 1001 Nights: Arabian Inspired Decoration Pack
Xenobunny
Marketplace Creator
Howdy Hazel. They had a column during rollcon in November to represent an artists alley, but yup, recurring advertising is nice as well as the general connections with other new artists. I'm pretty happy with my 1st bundle. Though it represents a choice as a creator that I hope will not divide my future works. I made the bundle to further explore some characters I developed in different styles and to provide a bulk sample at a marginally lower total cost. It has worked out fine, but I fear future prospective buyers will gravitate now towards the bundles over individual releases. Time and analytics will tell. <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/8632/character-complete-bundle-pack-01" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/bundle/8632/character-complete-bundle-pack-01</a> Currently I have a number of "experiments" partway through that include scifi characters, treasure items, potions, and my standard Character Complete series. If the community knows how to organize the items on our personal storefronts I need to know :P. It's bound to get messy and I want to keep the series items together in a neat row.
Hazel's Emporium
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I'm pretty happy with my 1st bundle. You should be! These are incredible! Feel free to post your newest items here at anytime! Also, HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!!