Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Compendium item filters

I'm running a 5e game, and I wanted my players to each start out with a common item. When I went to filter the items in the compendium, I found that there are zero filtering options. I can pull up the "filter results" screen, but there are no options. You're stuck with a list of every item in the game. I'd really appreciate having (at least) Rarity, Type (Adventuring gear, Wondrous item, Ammunition), and Source. The lack of a source filter is doubly frustrating since the source is listed to the right of each item name, but I can't sort by it. =(.
Not that it helps, but you can do this outside of a game via the compendium in the tools  But when in game the same page is broken inside the compendium and so your players can't filter anything, which then defeats the purpose of sharing content with them. I end up having to point them to other websites rather than let them use the content I paid for........ They just need to fix whatever the problem is causing this. 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .