Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Get Repeating Section Attributes and values

I have created a script (hosted on Github  here ) that given a character name frag and a repeating section name/id or name/attribute/value frag it will output ALL the attributes associated with the repeating section to the API Log.  I have found this to be very useful when troubleshooting the Character Import script I am writing for Savage Worlds.  I don't know if it will be useful to anyone else but here it is :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Nice, I was thinking about something like this would be useful to have at one point.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like this would be handy to use when making macros that call repeating attributes.  Many sheets do not make the rowID readily available which forces you to either hunt through the html(ie Inspect element) or drag/drop to the quickbar...  Thanks
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Yaah, easier to figure out attribute names and folks would need to look at the html/sourcecode for that.