Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Improved character vault view

I GM several campaigns, and the character vault has been a great help. Transferring character sheets between games saves me a lot of time, since I don't have to re-write monster stats. However, now that my vault has close to 250 monsters, with more every week, it's becoming harder to find what I need in a hurry. I mostly use the find function on my browser to jump to what I'm looking for, but that doesn't make the vault any neater. Here are my suggestions: Shrink each entry to an image and name, with details in a collapsable menu, similar to the journal in-game Allow folders in the vault, so we can organise monsters as we like, maybe by type: fiend, dragon, undead, and so on. Add a search bar that looks for keywords and tags, allowing another layer of organisation. Let us edit some character sheet details in the vault, like name and tags Again, the vault is super useful. It just gets messy and inefficient as it fills up.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .