I am looking for a party to run the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path.  One slot left.   Optimally sessions are ~3 hours on  Wednesdays at 5 pm PST. Are you brand new, looking to try Pathfinder out?  Are you a veteran player looking for adventure?  I am seeking players who wish to immerse themselves in the story with setting appropriate characters.   About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now.  I have over 4000 hours logged playing PF, I am fairly experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.  So I always welcome input from players.  (No ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.     I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, that includes lots of different character voices (done poorly), visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.  I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.  I'm here to tell a story. This is my first time looking for a premium game, so my prices are low.  I am also hoping to gather regular feedback from my players, so that I can improve. **Resume:** Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Skull & Shackles (Ongoing, Book 6): GM Jade Regent (Ongoing, Book 6): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Mummy's Mask (Ongoing, Book 4): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of  $5 USD per player, per session via Paypal/Venmo/Zelle.   Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.