Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[SCRIPT HELP] GroupCheck Apply Damage to Remove Status?

Is it possible to use Groupcheck ApplyDamage to remove a status marker? I am trying to get it to work in conjunction with CombatMaster to remove Concentration. Alternately, is it possible to get the [SCRIPT] Concentration to use custom markers?
apply damage I believe only works when you click on the link from group check so I am not sure how that would interact combat master or if it could but I do believe you could create a macro to trigger combat master to remove the spell condition much like you would for regular condition.
Combat master automatically listens for status changes and applies the condition (or removes) as soon as the marker is put on a token. I wouldn't need to trigger anything for CM to do its thing.  I really want to know if ApplyDamage can remove status, and if so, what the syntax is. I have tried ~status -Concentration But that gives an invalid status error. I ~status Concentration works to add my custom Concentration marker. I want to take it off.
And I do have libTokenMarker
Apply damage cannot remove a status but Combat master could. for combat master you would need to manually remove concentration once, then use the up arrow in chat, that should then give you macro to run the command. You could then copy and past it into the macro that runs the Group check on separate line and make it a button command so you can click it whenever you  needed it.
Yes, of course. I will try that method.