Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

POISON DAMAGES OR THE LIKES

Hello everyone, i've looked but didn't find an answer. is it possible, or does it exist a way to apply, let's say 1d4 damage to a target each turn for x turns, if it's poisoned? i'm using Combatmaster and other Api like tokenmod and SetChatAttr, but couldn't find a way to do this. 
You might use the OnMyTurn script to do something like this.  You'll need to figure out the logic of limiting it to x number of turns, or do that manually though.
Thank you Jarren, i tried onmyturn but didn't solve the issue sadly :( the turn thing is my main concern, and not to have to imput them manually, but i guess is not possible :( how do people usually deal with poison damages ?