Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Tasha's - Optional Class Features

Cyrens Maps
Marketplace Creator
From what I can see the optional class features from tasha's is not implemented in the charactermancer. When will this be ready? 
I have noticed that as well. My group is really looking forward to being able to use those options. From what I can tell, only the Custom Lineage is available.
Not all content from Tasha's has been implemented into the charactermancer as was/is advertised. We've been told a lot of it should be implemented by end of 2020. The optional rules are being worked on, no date given for when we should expect them implemented.
I don't think this should have been offered for sale unfinished?
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Jon J. said: I don't think this should have been offered for sale unfinished? I'd rather say the marketplace description should have been more accurate on what is or isn't integrated into the charactermancer, than to delay release. Releasing Tasha's weeks or months late would not have gone well with people, considering it gets released everywhere at the same time.
Yes. They should have advertised that they have a $20 surcharge for the privilege to copy and paste. 
Somehow with two of my new players the optional features were simply added by the charactermancer, no query was made, for the simple reason that I bought TCE so it is in the compendium. I don't intend for the moment to open up that volume to my players, I'll have to read it first. But I also test it with my NPCs, so it must be in the compendium. This behavior is the opposite of the bug reported by Jesper and others.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You can turn access to any compendium source on or off on your settings page, so until you are certain, you can just toggle it on while you are testing, and off when your players are connected.