Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a DM

So Here's the thing, my Monday night group is with my family, Having a In family DM is really strainging our relationships. I was hoping to shake the bush so to speak to see if there are any DM's Interested in taking over for me. Presently they are level 2 in Tyranny of Dragons, Module is already loaded.
Hey, couple questions, are you interested in a paid dm or looking for something strictly free to play? Also are you completely set on Monday nights or is that open to change?
unfortunatley Monday is the only night everyone has off at the same time.
How many players do you have total? Are you interested in paid DM services? I have run Tyranny of Dragons a couple of times. I have availability on Mondays at 7pm Pacific time. If you hire me, we would move your characters into the game I create for you. The reason being that I have pre-loaded several custom scenes that the Tyranny of Dragons official adventure has missed. One example, the journey via caravan from Baldur's Gate to Waterdeep. There are no battle maps for the events that occur during that several month long journey. I have addressed that in my copy of the game and created custom battlemaps for those scenes. I require a minimum of 4 players. You can visit my profile and follow the links to learn more about me, watch videos, and see what services I offer.
I Can not afford to pay anyone.
hi.  it's been a while since I ran 5e.  I would be willing to talk to you and find out more about the players and characters and how far into the adventure you are into.  Let me know if you are interested.