UPDATE: It works now, i'm an impatient moron and most importantly... remember if you change the name of the generated macros, because AOE doesnt care. :D ------------------------------------------------------------- greetz! I created 60 or so effects with custom graphics and then realized that my naming scheme was too hard to navigate for the players, so i removed all of the effects and re-added them with updated names. Unfortunately, AOE doesnt register the new names in the menu, as the macros are already created...  so I exported the JSON to a different game, thinking that I would just remove the API and reinstall, then import again (or maybe just copy over the macros)... but the new game JSON import doesnt seem to create the macros, leaving me with an empty drop-down menu of selections. So now I am unsure of next steps... surely I don't have to manually edit the macros?  Is there a magic, undocumented  !aoe --reset switch that I can leverage here? tnx in advance for the assist, have a great day! ~t