Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dice Pool

Hi Sheet Authors, Is there a character sheet example where I can create a dice pool (e.g. 3 attack dice + 2 defense dice), then press a button to roll those all at once, rather than rolling an attack and then a defense? C# is my main language so I'm feeling my way through on the CSS and html. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited 1606175221
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
The Forbidden lands sheet uses 7 different dice(base, skill, gear, 2 mighty, epic, and legendary) that can be rolled at once.  Sheetworkers are triggered by action buttons pressed on the sheet that pre-load the dice pool with the appropriate number of dice and type. Adjustments can be made to the pool if desired and then a roll is made from within the dice pool section to roll the dice.  On the Forbidden Lands sheet, the roll template determines which dice images to show based each dice result.  The roll template used to show the custom dice images is HUGE for this particular sheet.  I believe other Year Zero-based sheets(Alien, MY0, Coriolis,...), FFG Star Wars, not sure what other systems/sheets... use a dice pool system.
Thanks Vince. That looks like exactly what I need. I should have known better given that I'd played several of the games you mentioned (in meat space) Given time constraints I hope you guys won't be offended if I go off, don't get round to getting this done, and then come back and ask for paid help to sort it out.