Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Strange recurring bug with D&D 5e Sheets

I’ve basically opened two campaigns at this point with the same result. When I go to create a character for one of my players as GM (They weren’t available to do it themselves) I’m unable to edit the core stats (STR, DEX, etc). When I closed the tab and came back after a few hours, I pulled up the character, but there was no character sheet, just Bio/Info and the Attributes tabs. So weird.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Usually the missing tab is due to not having selected a character sheet in your game settings. But it sounds like you can see it and then you can't when you check later? Are you A) using one of the 2 supported browsers (Chrome/Firefox) and B) have you tested with extensions disabled?
I’ve had the exact same fault recently sometimes the game will not load the character fully and misses loading the character sheet tab but everything else is there. Token actions (token is correctly linked) then show as missing a character. Reloading the page fixes the issue.
Pantoufle
Pro
Sheet Author
Translator
I had a related issue sunday with a custom character sheet. Me and players saw a pure blank tab when going to character sheet. Quit and reconnect  did the trick :D