Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Paid] Blades in the Dark

Edited 1606199359
Hello,  My names Cody aka TheCMC and I'm starting a paid Blades in the Dark Campaign in two weeks on Sunday December 6th at 10am EST, 8am PST  I have 2 players already and am looking between 1-3 more, we haven't yet talked about crew type or characters so if you want to get in on the ground floor this is the time to do so.  You can apply  Here  or DM me if you are interested  This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $15 Dollars per Session via Paypal Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
I would love to play some Blades and am considering paying for quality but that game time is the worst. Please keep me in mind if you ever dabble in weeknights.
The time has changed to Mondays and 8pm EST if that changes anyone mind