Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for Horror on the Orient Express materials for Roll20

Hi, I’m looking to run Horror on the Orient Express for CoC7e. Does anyone have any resources they are willing to share/sell? cheers
Gold
Forum Champion
Interesting indeed. I can help you find Roll20 Marketplace products, if you want to tell me more about it and give some examples. I have an idea what it's about (Lovecraftian horror on a train setting), but I haven't GM'd that system at all. What decade style is this? What maps do you need? Mostly train cars, interiors, with a certain historic appearance? Tokens/People? Horrors? Furniture? Outdoors?
I fear that concerning CoC most stuff has to be self-made. I'm preparing Masks of Nyarlathotep at the moment, and that is a lot copy-pasting, writing, cutting pictures from PDF and so on. If you happen to find HotOE material somewhere please let me know (that is also on my list).
I am looking for the maps and handouts from the scenario specifically. Regards Gold said: Interesting indeed. I can help you find Roll20 Marketplace products, if you want to tell me more about it and give some examples. I have an idea what it's about (Lovecraftian horror on a train setting), but I haven't GM'd that system at all. What decade style is this? What maps do you need? Mostly train cars, interiors, with a certain historic appearance? Tokens/People? Horrors? Furniture? Outdoors? I am looking for the maps and handouts from the scenario specifically
You will need to scan (or copy and paste) pictures and maps from a physical copy or a PDF copy that you own. It would be a violation of copyright for anyone else to give it to you.
Mark S. said: I am looking for the maps and handouts from the scenario specifically. The 196 page pdf of 'Player Handouts' is available as a free download on the Chaosium Inc. website itself. ( Not sure if I'm allowed to post the direct link here ) When you're there, just search 'Horror on the Orient Express', where you can download a '1923 PDF calendar' and a keeper screen for free as well.