Howdy, Name is Kylar, I'm 36 and I've been playing TTRPGs for over 20 years. I really do enjoy roleplaying. Not really interested in combat focused campaigns or modules from a book. I'd love to play in a good old fashioned homebrew world or at least a creative campaign. I'm a story whore first and formost. I love creating characters and writing backstories that fit into the world.  I feel like I've posted on about 25 different games trying to find a good one. I have many character ideas to fit whatever an existing group may need. I'm willing to play ANY class and race. I do have my favorites but whatever works for me! I've played 5e for about a month now but started playing D&D when I was 15 with 2e, progressed to 3e and 3.5e. Most of my time RPing has been in other systems though, Rifts mainly with some World of Darkness, Savage Worlds, L5R 4e, The One Ring, among others. Longest campaign I've been in was over three years which I helped DM and longest DM stent I did was a year doing a Werewolf the Foresaken game. I'm a planner, I tend to optimize a character to best fit it's personality and story while helping the group. I love to roleplay and be in character. I'm not interested in groups that don't roleplay and love hack and slash, along with that not interested in groups with a toxic player that for instance plays a rogue to be a dick and take the loot claiming it's his character. When am I available? Well I live in Finland so I'm GMT+2. I'm busy during the day so games that start around 6pm GMT+2 Tuesday-Friday and Anytime on Sunday. Hope to hear from someone. Hit me up in PM, respond to this post or on discord KylarFI#4673.  Would love to have a chat!