Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Many things not working, maps, rolls, etc.

I played on Nov. 23rd with no problems, but today I load a game, there are no maps. The scrollbar is in the middle of the screen. The virtual dice don't roll, I can't post to chat, and the Exit Game button does nothing. Anyone else?
Yes, same for me and one of my players. We are using Chrome (me) and Firefox (him). Reloading doesn't work.
Hi, Same, I've got no images showing on any of my landing pages in any games.
cant change maps, edit sheet, see maps, zoom, turn of video. edit sheets, open/close folders. pretty much anything. Foundry looking better by the second. 
Same
Same for me (Chrome) and another player (Safari)!
Same for me. Just went blank in the middle of testing some things on a test game.
I can't even get into the game, my players neither :(
Well, I cleared cache as well, no change. Thanks for the prompt responses!
Yeah, same here. It's like the HTML in the background just straight-up broke for some reason
Same here, can't access most things, strange scrollbars.
Posting to say "same" and hope to follow this for a quick resolution from R20.  Tryin to prep a game for tomorrow :)
Same
No luck here - my whole group cannot enter the game.
Same here, needs fixing asap
LoneWolfmcQuade said: cant change maps, edit sheet, see maps, zoom, turn of video. edit sheets, open/close folders. pretty much anything. Foundry looking better by the second.  If they let me import a couple hundred bucks worth of books, lemme know.
Me too. Is the entire internet going to start having "down for maintenance" on Tuesdays?
Same. We're supposed to play tonight. Played last night and no problems. 
Same here. Not working :(
David
Sheet Author
Glad  it is not just me
Same
Same here. And I was just in an hour ago to edit some maps and now I cannot reload for the life of me :( 
Same here, only getting a scrolling bar in the middle of the map when I load into a game
David
Sheet Author
Roll20 @roll20app · 1m Hey folks, we had a brief connection hiccup. It's all clear on our end, but looks like some players are still having trouble reconnecting. We're investigating now, should be just a moment!
Same here, a system error??
I think there's a site wide issue. 
I'm having the same issue. Just logged in after work to prep tonight's game. Tried Chrome and Firefox.
Works again! :)
Same here
It's working now!!
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Roll20 Just tweeted that things should get back to normal: <a href="https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1331286907700064259" rel="nofollow">https://twitter.com/roll20app/status/1331286907700064259</a>: Ok folks, we're back up! You should be back into your games now. Make sure to give the page a refresh. If you're still having issues connecting, please let us know. Thank you to everyone who helped us catch this!
Still not working for me... I have the same problem with the scrollbar in the middle
I'm having the same issue- scroll bar in the middle, no access to maps or character sheets, etc.
We logged in to play and we are getting nothing. No map, no character sheets, nothing and the scroll bar is in the middle of the page.&nbsp; Seems like the samr problem from two days ago.
Not working for me either.&nbsp; And damn, we were going to have Owlbear for Thanksgiving.&nbsp; Scrollbar is in the middle, delay on chat.
Same here. I am still not able to see or use any maps. The scroll bar is still in the middle of the screen, and the quit game button does not work.
Hello, same problem here with the maps not being visible at all.
Hey folks, carrying this over from&nbsp; another thread , if you could please post your responses there, I am going to be closing this thread to keep a single source for folks: I have seen some potentially conflicting reports regarding these issues (i.e. works fine in Firefox for some, not for others). To help in finding some commonalities: Attempt a cache clear before the next questions What browser version are you using? Does it persist in both Firefox and Chrome? What OS version are you running on? Does this happen in every game? Can you cause it to occur in a newly created game? Thank you in advance while we continue to work on this!