Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheets blank

Hi Roll 20, my character sheets have disappeared as well as the landing page, I've got a game tomorrow, any chance this'll be sorted?
Same!
Same. Super annoying. Maybe a deal-breaker. 
SAME here! Also, can't "Exit Game" by pressing the button under the upper right corner cogwheel.

Edited 1606269987
Same, my game is literally starting RIGHT NOW and I have no character sheets.  ...guess it's time to throw a locked door at my party and hope it gets fixed by the time they're done trying to open it Update: Looks like I can open my character sheets on Firefox, but they were definitely blank on Chrome
Yes I'm on Chrome too.
My character sheet is broken can you fix it please I'm supposed to be playing now 😕.using app on my phone
I'm having the same issue. It was working fine last night, but I've had issues all day today.  Multiple tries on multiple browsers, I was able to get it to load once in Edge, and it seems to load on my phone without issue.  But otherwise, nothing.
Me too, looking at Chrome's console it throws a ton of errors starting by two that said "Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval'"
Same happening to 2/3 of my players. We may have to cancel for the night.
Same here. All my games, the character sheets are blank, the maps are empty and in a reduced size window, the measurements are in pixels instead of squares, and you cant log out normally. Anyone working on this?
Finderski
Pro
Sheet Author
Compendium Curator
I was experiencing this same issue on Saturday (using Chrome); reloading the game (not exiting, just reloading) seemed to fix it, but it was very annoying.
Same experience while working on future sessions.  Annoying, but like everyone else, it fixed when I reloaded.  Started last night (11/25).
same..