Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DnD 5e & r20 experienced player LFG Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm+ EST

Edited 1606246333
Hey ppl! Thanks for stopping by! I'm looking for a group to join for thr long term. I prefer a 8-9pm est start and going for a few hours. I'm open on tues/wed/thurs nights and I'm hoping someone is looking to get that last (or first) spot filled. I dont mind joining a campaign in progress. I love to RP with the story, and even do webcam and even dress up while I do my voices. I thrive off of the party energy so I'd love to find a group out for adventure and ready to get some serious numbers of sessions in.  Please pm with any questions. (I do not want to dm for your group, I already dm 3 times a week)
Hello Dullahon. I enjoyed reading your post.  Please allow me to invite you to check out my  LFG post.   Maybe you are free on Tue or Thur nights? Good luck on your search!
If you want a Wednesday game I’m down for DMing. I’m no 5e pro but I Ed DMed on and off from 2ed to 5ed, I prefer to have an open campaign style and use players backgrounds to write up weekly sessions 
Hey everyone! Still looking for a tues or thurs game! please pm me, reply to this thread or catch me on discord @ Dullahon#1744 At this time - the only game i'd be interested in paying for is a quality dm doing DOTMM. Not interested in others!