Greetings all interested people, I am a longtime DM, recently in this covid apocalypse looking to get into the paid GM racket with all my free-time during this downtime. I am looking for anyone interested in hiring my services please feel free to message me with any questions or if you are interested. *What i am willing to run: My experience is with pathfinder, and dnd5e. given its room for ease of access and play my comfort is with 5e. Ideally i would run dragon heist and into mad mage, i like how these allow for playstyles of various types. Also i have created my own homebrew world that i am eager to introduce players to. *What i expect: My expectations are pretty simple, be involved. if your paying for a service, use it. i run a very interactive game, if you just stand there and let someone else decide everything, then the focus will be on them. if you get involved i will involve you. generally i give my players total agency on how they do things. i love creative players, and encourage new ways to solve problems. My rate is flexible as i reconize we are all suffering at this time, but most of what i charge is going to be put back into the game (initially map packs, modules, flair of various types, my time, and eventually Custom art) Anyways thanks for reading this far, and i hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of < $10-25, per 4 hour session>. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.