So first let me state I sadly can't afford any paid ames currently due to money being skin tight, and I have only played D&D 5e , But I would not mind playing others depending on the complications that they bring, but for now I am looking for a 5e game that is on any days other than Saturdays and Tuesdays, I am open to a ton of things and more often than not usually I fill the roles of whatever the team thinks we need, mainly sticking with the support role for my teams. However I have been itching to play a Gunslinger due to just how cool they are. But once again I'm open minded about my class and races I can play. I tend to play goblins, and bugbear characters , but if wanting a more tame race I can also play a teifling or even a dwarf.  I try to be a very openly warm person to people, am very respectful to both the DM and also fellow players, and enjoy being the more comedic relief of the party when I can but know when to be serious and or careful , I am not a murder hobo and have never once fought with another player unless it was fighting together against monsters. I try to resolve conflicts more than be in them.  On top of this if not 5e I am very interested in also playing a super hero setting as well, though that genre is one I am brand spanking new to and will require some help with getting into with both the explanation of the stats and how powers work , but again we can cross that bridge if and when ever it comes.  All in all I'm a team player and try my best to make sure not only I am having a good time but also my Dm and fellow party members are as well , if you would like to have me in a campaign I would be so delighted! I do have discord and my time zone is Central Standard Time, I'm free more often than not due to the covid issue currently so please by all means if you want to discuss having me join by all means do so!  But thank you for reading this and please have a great rest of the day!