Name: Vaira the half-gith ASI: Strength +2 Feat: Telekinetic (intelligence +1) Variable trait: A skill, probably arcana Extra language: Elven or gith. Elven is more important to her human lineage Class: Fighter, into psi warrior or eldritch knight to fit the party's needs Physical description: Less lithe and more filled out than a full blood gith, Vaira still has the trademark yellowish green skin, pointed ears and flat nose. Her human physique would seem off to any gith yet her gith features are obvious to anyone else. Raised in Faerun by her rebel githyanki father and human mother. They thought she would be a womb birth due to her mother but to everyone's surprise the embryo formed an egg shell around it. Up until the age of 25 and having a somewhat peaceful life in Waterdeep where most people try not to cause a scene over exotic looking folks, her father recently went missing which made her want to set out adventuring, hoping they'll cross paths. She fears the Vlaakith faithful may have caught up to him, though, which is all the more reason she should watch her own back. Looking for just about any campaign that involves Sword Coast. Please don't solicit paid games to me. I'm a trans woman, also. Please work with me. I am working on my voice.