A Meaningful Game All monies received from this game will go to support schools in Nepal and Uganda . Some Secrets and worth dying for! Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter’s wrath has so coldly preserved—as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden’s everlasting night? Click here to view the game . So why should you play with Meaningful Gaming? A meaningful experience that helps the less fortunate in our world A respectful and inclusive experience.  LGBTQ friendly.    A personalized experience.  While we ware playing through an official DND module, there still will be plenty of time for character-specific quests to fully explore your backstory Roleplaying is encouraged! Full access to all the official material to create your character.  The Players Handbook, Xanathars, etc are all included All Roll20 Pro features such as dynamic lighting, API scripts, spell effects and so on High quality sounds effects and ambience via Syrincape So why should you Pay to Play? Good question!  The money you pay for the game goes to support two schools that my wife and I built in Uganda and Nepal .  The money goes for teacher wages, school lunches, school supplies and so on. A home page for your campaign similar to this A lot of preparation work goes into each session to ensure the best possible experience for all players.  I go to great lengths to prepare and adjust modules, creating custom content, extending the pre-built campaigns, answering questions out-of-game, helping players with their characters, and countless other tasks to ensure we all have as much fun as possible. A reliable and punctual DM who is proficient in Roll20 who loves what he does and will see the campaign through from start to finish. Background quests specific quests.  If you supply an interesting backstory to your character, I will work into the overall campaign arc. Your character and class choices can draw on all the official sources like the Player’s Guide, Xanathars, Mordenkainen's etc All Roll 20 Pro features enabled such as dynamic lighting, API scripts and so on. A fun experience in a supportive and non-discriminatory environment.   Game Information and Policies Meet your DM Code of Conduct Payment Policy Getting Started This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $20 CAD (~ €12.80, $US 15) per session via MoonClerk Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.